CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's a Bird, It's a Plane....No It's Katherine "Bird"

Hello! Sorry I have not been blogging lately but really you do not know how busy the life of a two year old can be. Since my last update in October (eek! that is a longtime) I have had a lot going on so here is a quick recap:

  • We moved into our new/old house in Converse Heights! I have setteld into my new room and Mommy did a fabulous job decorating (if I do say so)
  • I started taking Mommy and Me Gymnastics (you should have seen the look on Mommy's face when the teacher said it was a "Mommy and Me" class - it was PRICELESS)
  • I am officially two years old (in case you did not know in the toddler world that is BIG STUFF)
Here are some of my favorite activities
  • Riding on the Golf Cart with Gigi, Papa, Mommy and Daddy. Every afternoon I ride through the neighborhood to look for Kitty Cats, Puppies, Squriles and children
  • Singing (The Wheels on the Bus is an all time favorite)
  • Play dates with Henry (my beau - don't tell daddy I am sweet on Henry because he says I cannot have a beau until I am at least 30)
  • Playing with my shopping cart (and NO I do not like going shopping with my Mommy - I mean seriously who can shop that much?)
  • Reading - My favorite books are Is Your Mama a Llama, The Very Quiet Cricket, Funky Farm, and Llama Llama Mad at Mama
Well Mommy is calling me to come eat supper I PROMISE to keep you posted on all of my HUGS, KISSES and HISSY FITS!

xoxo ~

Katherine "Bird" Bauer

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl! so glad you are back blogging!! mg lobes those books also, i think i have some memorized! can't wait to see picture of your house and of course that sweet little girl!!